Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Saturday, October 22, 2011

An Update....

Back in April I blogged about Oprah (I really need to finish my own Oprah). Oink and Angry Birds. Well here is an up date. I have finished Oink and I am halfway though the Angry Birds set.

Oink

Oink

 Here is Oink! a design by Susan B. Anderson. I called it the Pink Floyd Flying Pig from Animals Cover. I think he turned out very cute :)










Here are the Angry Birds that I have so far. Unfortunately the set is no longer available for purchase.

The First Three Angry Birds-Cardinal, Goldfinch and Blue Bird

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, the patterns are no longer available. I have gone into a little more detail about the situation on my blog ==> http://itsybitsyspidercrochet.blogspot.com/2011/06/end-of-angry-birds.html
This pattern has been deactivated and will no longer be available for purchase. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Angry Bird Cardinal


Angry Bird-Goldfinch
Angry Bird-Blue Bird
I really need to get back on track and finish the other birds and pigs. I have had a rquest for another set from my future son-in-law, so I need to finish this set for the hubby. The bomb bird is almost done, then the white bird and the toucan. Karla is an awesome designer and you should check her out on her blog.

Until next time;

Cora

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)