Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One of my favorite Amigurumi is having a special one of a kind auction.

PlanetJune is moving to South Africa as her husband accepted a job there. June is doing an auction for a one-of-a kind original toy.

image title
sweet little ferret

image title
sweet little ferret
I’m auctioning off this sweet little ferret I crocheted, to raise funds so I can buy lots of yarn to take with me when I move to South Africa! (You can’t get any of the yarns I use for amigurumi over there… eek!)

Wouldn’t you like to adopt this little guy? He’s 14” long and crocheted from a soft, fluffy mohair blend. This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on a PlanetJune original!

If you’d like to adopt him, head over to eBay and place your bids. There’s only one bid so far, so you may get a crazy bargain!

If you know any ferret lovers, I’d be grateful if you’d pass on the link to them too :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=30...
Fuzzy Ferret amigurumi crochet pattern
Fuzzy Ferret (US $5.00)
June does have a pattern for this sweet little ferret however you won't get the same markings as the one pictured above.

So if you love Ferrets or are a big fan of Planet June's go to the auction site and place a bid. I would love to but I am allergic to mohair. Which is to bad as I would love to have this one of a kind original.

Cora



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)