Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hooked on Crochet is all about Dolls!

So today's patterns are about the crocheted dolls of yesteryear.  There are some really neat amigurumi dolls as well...check 'em out.   
Good Morning Crocheters,                                                                                  
Okay I'll admit it; I used to play with dolls a lot when I was little, probably for a longer period of time then most little girls. What's not to love about them? You can name them, brush their hair, change their clothes and love it! What's even better is if you can crochet your own doll like this Amigurumi Doll Pattern. This is one of my favorites; she's just so cute.

Click here for the pattern and additional crochet tips
.



More Crochet Doll Patterns:

1. Dawn Doll
2. Angel Doll Crochet Pattern
3. Crochet Mood Doll Pattern
4. Doll Finger Puppet
5. Pig and Piglet Crochet Dolls
6. Smiley Face Doll

Be sure you check out the highest clicked project from our sister site AllFreeSewing which was the Granny's Delight Mini Quilt.

Our sister site FaveCrafts.com wants to share their 21 Valentine Craft Ideas for Kids eBook. You can find school party crafts, home decor and more.

Happy Hooking,


Editor of Hooked on Crochet
 
P.S.
Share this newsletter with your friends and family who haven't heard of us yet. Tell them to become fans of our Facebook page and "like" us.
P.P.S. Red Heart Yarn on sale. Classic Yarn, Soft Yarn, Super Saver Yarn and more.
Featured Crochet Projects
 
    The details of this pattern are really neat. From the bow in her hair, to the pocket on her dress to her mary jane shoes, she is stylin'.  
 
   
I really like this pattern because it's simple. Everything is crocheted including the face so it's nice and safe for baby to love.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)