Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Monday, December 20, 2010

Check out this contest on Hooks, Needles and Brushes

Giveaways..Starts December 01/2010 - Ends Dec 30/2010

Dear Friends,

As you know i am working on many things new patterns for next year and also trying to speak to publisher's about my new book idea i couldn't introduce new patterns this year except for the one's which have become all time famous especially on Ravelry. Also i have been crazy busy with reviewing books for CT Publishing and  for a friend and with my cake-orders due to which i cannot be in touch ,However not anymore, i will make sure now i am very frequent on my Blog-posts, Twitter, FB...Now wait a minute that really sounds like someone who works in Social Media..lol. Also you will see lot of new Crochet/Felt patterns on my web shops along with many tutorials that i have already worked on.

1st Prize

2nd Prize

3rd Prize

4th Prize
Love these check the contest out!

Cora
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)