Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Friday, August 13, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance....Finale!

It was awesome! There were so many fantastic highlights to the show. It is a must watch show in our in the summer along with America's Got Talent and the Canadian version of SYTYCD. There were so many great routines that were choreographed this season. There were also many injuries, Alex Wong and Ashley (need to find out her last name, please post in comments if anyone finds it). It was great to see Alex lastnight and yes he was in the Top 11 dance routine albiet dancing while being around on an office chair. Good for him.

There was this amazing young dance named Luke, I believe he was 7. He danced better than the tappers that made it to the competition! He was amazing!

It was great to see Mary Murphy (Hot Tamale Train) although I did NOT miss her iconic screams.

The big one was that 5 of  Tabitha and Napoleon D'umo (aka @NAPPYTABS) routines including "Fallen: with Twitch and Comfort. The Alex and Twith "Out of Your Mind" routine  was the best.

Alex and Twitch-"Out of your Mind"

This was the surprise guest to "recreate" the dance.


When Lauren was announced I was screaming...thankfully the neighbours don't mind :) Robert and Kent were so graceful about "losing" and I use that term loosely as I think they will be able to find lots of work.  They are great. All of them.


What a wonderful night of dancing!

Cora
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)