Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Friday, August 20, 2010

Interweave has a new eBook out...8 Free Knitting Patterns for Kids


New eBook! Eight Free Knitting Patterns for Children


I love this! There are some really nice patterns in this eBook:
  • Petite Feet (five designs)
  • Back to School (small to XL Adult)
  • School-Girl Pullover
  • Stop-Traffic Circles (wondering if this can be adjusted to an adult size sweater)
  • Shadowy Vest (fits 2-year-old to a 10-year-old)
  •  Unspun Roving Mittens (sized for children and women)
  • You Kiss a Hundred Frogs Purse (Back Pack)
  • Earflap Hats (hmm DH has been asking for this style of hat for a while now) 


Hope you enjoys these as much as I do.

Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)