Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Friday, April 23, 2010

Wow the latest scam to hit my email in box...

Came from this email addy: Hamza Rahman

Dear friend,

 My name is Hamza Rahman a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E. I have been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,
according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so
well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business.

 Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared
for.But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe
when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my
life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called
me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

 I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to
be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far,I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Lagos. Now
that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in
Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

 Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is
the huge cash deposit of $32,000,000.00 that I have with a
finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this
deposit a
nd dispatched it to Haiti and Chile as charity.

 I have set aside 15% for you and for your time. Please kindly reply to my
most confidential email if you really are interested in helping me.


Hamza Rahman

.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)