Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wow, I came across this today on Regretsy on Facebook.

Here is the post and comments: Regretsy Facebook

Here is the start of the whole excitement....BellasBeautyandmore (not sure how long this will be kept up hence the picture. )

Here is some info that has been found out about this etsy seller:

  1. She appeared on the Dr. Phil Show, twice.  The initial show, 01/15 Rage Caught on Tape January 15, 2009 ), and the follow up show, 02/02 Rage Caught on Tape: The Follow Up (February 2, 200).
  2. She has an account on starnow.com: http://www.starnow.com/isabellamillereberlin
  3. Apparently she is on some "dating" sites such as Match.com ...(see picture on the right)
  4. Here is a closed thread on the etsy forums: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6457286&page=1
  5. Found another model page as well: http://www.exploretalent.com/model_page_link.php?talentnum=2230912
  6. She is on Artfire as well at: http://www.artfire.com/users/BellaBooandCharlieToo (definitely need to let them know about this.)
Not sure what is up with this woman, but I am concerned for her child and for her animals.

Cora

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)