Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Monday, March 8, 2010

I am planning to knit myself 2 gorgeous sweaters and a neck warmer.

I am planning on knitting these 2 sweaters (in variegated colors), both sweaters are from Bernat yarns in Listowel, ON CA.  Yah a Canadian company!


The first on is called the EASY TABARD (available for a limited on the web at http://www.bernat.com/tabard/ it says that it will be taken down by March 29, 2010 so if you like it get it now.) I am going to be knitting it in Bernat Softee Chunky (Carnival colorway)
The second is called Cardigan and Beret, although I don't plan on making the Beret.
 
The Neck Warmer is crochet and is gorgeous!  I wonder fi the other half would like it?  He has been bugging me for forever for a scarf or some such thing...(eyeroll) anywhoo I have pictures to sare fo what the originals are like and when they are finished I will post the actual pics.  :)
So here they are:
EASY TABARD









(Bernat Softee Chunky in Carnival)

Cardigan and Beret

(Urban Weekend Pattern Book # 530178)

 Neckwarmer

Original Picture
In Hot Pink
Let me know what you think...

Cora

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)