Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mitered Magic Tunic from Creative Knitting, September 2009


I had fallen in love with this sweater called Mitered Magic, designed by Amy Polcyn.Just look at the sweater it is a very wonderful design and very easy to knit. Melisa, a friend of mine, had been asking me to knit her a sweater for a few years now. She wanted blacks and greys for the sweater. So I decided to try this sweater after she did a number of squeals when she saw the design.

So here are some pictures of it so far:


Yarn: Bernat Jacquards Color: #13040 Jet Jacquard
Needles: Clover 5.00 mm/US 8 circular needles



The bear is from an old Patons Book that isn't available anymore. He was a sample that I knit up from the time that I worked at Lewiscraft, before the company went bankrupt.

Cora

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)