Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sorry I have been so quiet lately...

I was in a car accident last Tuesday. Don't worry nothing major just really sore, especially my right (read dominant) arm. I was getting into the back of the vehicle when the driver, deciding I must be in already, started to drive away. I ended up doing a 180 degree turn, landing on my back. I am not even sure how I did NOT hit my head!

So off to the emergency room, again (second time in 2 weeks). Nothing is broken although the ER doc was concerned about rotator cuff injury. I still do not have much movement with this arm and still in considerable amount of pain. Considering I am in constant chronic pain, that is saying something. So off to the clinic today and see if there are any other suggestions. I am almost done my prescription for T3's and the pain hasn't let up. If I had been given a choice about staying on the percocet (sp?) I would have. Others point out that I must be doing better because I am on only the Tylenol 3's, like I said if given a choice I would have stayed on the stronger stuff.

I have been off work for almost a week and the boss gave me another week off, so 2 weeks off work already does not bode well for my new job.

Here's hoping that I will get a better idea of how to deal with the pain.

Cora


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)