- Outdoor BBQ bricks or you could use an old fire pit as well.
- Plastic liner or pond liner or a kit.
Home depot has one that is really nice:
|Concrete Fire pit ($174.99 CAD|
|Pond Kit-84 Gallon $89.99 CAD|
- Folded the plastic over the second level of bricks.
- Put the top layer on this holds the plastic in place.
- Trim the edges.
- Put a few small bricks in the pond to add height for my plants as well as giving the fish a hiding place from birds (like a little brick bridge).
- The original poster.hasn't had issues with leaks and its made it through ice and snow:)
I hope you will give this a try, I would like to at some point. No fish though as we have cats as well as birds to contend with :)
This work by Cora Shaw is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.