Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just an update on some of knitting and crochet projects that I have completed.

I have completed a couple of Mochimochi Land (AKA Anna Hrachovec) designs...

First I completed Hugs and Sqoze













  
Then I completed the Cuter Polluter from Anna's Book Knitting Mochimochi








I also finished crochet the Divine Hat by Rheatheylia

I need to crochet this one again as it turned out way to big even after going down 2 crochet hook sizes. I did check gauge and it was fine, so not sure what happened.  The upside? My stepson loves the colors and he said he would wear one if it was made for him. i think I will try this one again in the colors that I used in Hubby's Building Block Scarf.

Here are the pictures, in one I am wearing it and the other he is wearing it. you will see what I mean about size *sigh*


Now I am working on some really cute items.  A couple are for swaps, still need to finish hubby's fingerless gloves (just need to knit the half fingers and they are done), crochet some hats and I am trying to complete some of June Gilbanks (aka Planet June) toys designs.

Cora

 
Creative Commons License
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)