Good Morning Crafters,
Wreaths are a Christmas staple--what's Christmas without a red and green wreath hanging from the front door? On FaveCrafts, we've got more Christmas wreath patterns than you can imagine, but we've also got other wreaths. Check out our wreaths for other upcoming holidays, like Halloween and Thanksgiving, or try decorative wreaths to keep up all year round. Who knew you could make so many different kinds of wreaths?
- Candy Cane Crochet Wreath (shown)
- Crochet Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Christmas Knitting Wreath
- A Silver Bells Welcome Wreath
- Christmas Greetings Mitten Wreath
- Happy Halloween Ribbon Wreath (shown)
- Circle of Autumn Wreath
- Halloween Crochet Wreath
- Brown Bag Halloween Wreath
- Crochet Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath
- Mini Button Wreath (shown)
- Paint Chip Wreath
- Pretty Paper Pinwheel Wreath
- Sheet Music Wreath
- Easy Paper Wreath
- Colorful Tissue Wreath (shown)
- Bright Gerbera Wreath
- Dyed Felt Spring Wreath
- Fluffy Pink Feather Wreath
- Best Friends Wreath
If you're spending all of your time making wreaths and don't have any time left to cook dinner, why not let your slow cooker do the work for you? Check out the 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes eCookbook on RecipeLion.com.
P.S. Learn about wreath making before you try out these projects with our free tutorials. First learn how to make the wreath base, then learn about embellishments.