Shop the sales for great holiday gifts for next year. It's never too early.
Here's a look at the most popular gift projects from the FaveCrafts' 2009 holiday season, as voted on by your clicks.
9. Nature's Quick and Easy Ornaments - Earth-friendly and easy.
8. Snowman Bead Earrings - Handmade jewelry is a popular gift.
7. Hooded Scarf - So practical and so pretty.
6. Chocolate Body Scrub - For the romantic and fun-loving.
5. Scrap Yarn Crochet Slippers - Make use of your scrap yarn.
4. Mini Mittens Ornament - Sweet little knits make everyone happy.
3. Beaded CD Ornament - A fantastic recycled craft that looks great.
2. Christmas Star Afghan - Get started on this project now!
1. Crochet Flower Slippers - Our most popular crochet slippers!
If you want to get ahead for next year, check out more Quick and Easy Gift ideas from FaveCrafts.
P.S. Looking to get rid of the holiday candy? Give candy cane winter gifts with this cute Snowman Candy Favor project.