Let's take a break from all the red and green of Christmas crafts and talk about snow. I love winter crafts that celebrate intricate snowflakes, cheerful snowmen and ice crystals. Winter crafts are great for those that do not celebrate Christmas, or for decorations that remain up after Christmas.
- Beautiful Snowflake Box (shown)
- Cookie Cutter Snowflake Card
- Knitting: Snowflake Turtleneck
- Let it Snow Scrapbook Page
- Crochet: Snowflake Placemats
- Beaded Icicle Swirls (shown)
- Icicle Luminaries
- Crystal Dove Centerpiece
- Snowmen Icicle Ornaments
- Ice Blue Penguin Bracelet
- Beaded Snow Postcard Quilt (shown)
- Pretty Snowflake Vase
- Snowflake Cell Charm
- Snowman Candleholder
- Cross-Stitch: Snow Bear
P.S. Next week, look for an issue dedicated to quick and thrifty crochet. In the meantime, check out the Crochet Snowmen Family or this Granny Squares Crochet Scarf.
P.P.S. Quite a few recycled crafting and home décor projects caught my eye. Sign Up for Fun, Free Eco-Living Tips.