Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Have you ever wanted to make your own Frog Closures?

Well Robyn Chuchula has come of with a way to crochet your very own frog closures (pictured right). Yeah Robyn!

I have always wanted to make my own frog closures so that they would match my project. In fact in one of the old Crochet With Heart magazines, called the Chinese Jacket (pictured left), designed by Darla Sims. Her Frog Closures are done in
5 separate pieces for each side! Robyn's are in a total of 2 pieces, one for each side. Now I can look at doing this jacket using Robyn's frog closures instead of Darla's. I remember wanting to crochet this jacket as it is just way to cute! In fact I had marked it down to crochet the jacket, however the frog closures just looked to daunting to construct! I now have the Frog Closure Tutorial saved both in Word and in PDF for future reference.

Thank you Robyn!

Hope this helps someone who has been looking for some really easy instructions for frog closures.

Cora


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)