Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hmmmm someone pissed in someones cornflakes....

I get home after spending a stint in the hospital after getting severally dehydrated and delusional because I had been throwing up for 3 days non-stop oh and don't forget the diarrhea and the fact my husband missed a day of work, plus being up late several nights to help me while I was puking to be with in the emergency ward for two nights and a day, only discover that it was not a flu bug but a urinary tract or kidney infection causing all my illness I get to come home to the this hateful, hateful, email!

Subject: Isn't it ironic?
From :
Date : Tuesday, July 1, 2008 7:36 pm
To : Cora.Levesque@shaw.ca

We've been watching you and your designs for a long time and have noticed that you like to 'borrow' others design ideas... WELLLLLL guess what??? Someone has now copied YOURS!!!!!! And is claiming it as hers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)LOL We love that. We think you'll see it on Ravelry soon. Then tell us how it makes you feel!!!!!!!!!!!!

What goes around comes right back around...

Hope you can sleep tonight.

So to my hateful, spiteful friend I have this to say, GO AWAY! Didn't parents teach you that if you have nothing to say about anyone then don't say anything at all.

As to my friends once I am up and running, I will be back to more designing, however if this harassment continues I will be forced to sell my designs and not make them available for free. I chose to keep the persons name out of the email and I always say if people like to copy the work then it is a sign of a good designer, however I will be looking into copy write and talking to other designers. It states that these are my designs I have the originals safe with the date they were originally designed. Also, when I have been inspired by other designers I have Asked for permission from those designers to use their ideas and have stated that with in the design and have even posted a direct link to the original designers. They all have loved my take on there designs.

Sorry for ranting guys, oh and yes I did sleep well, when I wasn't throwing up and running to the bathroom every 5 minutes.

Cora




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very young writer there. Overuse of exclamation marks should be a hanging offence...

    I've been reading your blog for a while, and this is the first time i've felt that i needed to comment. you have support out there in the blogosphere...

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)