Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Friday, May 4, 2012

Just kinda ranting here.....

Having a down day...someone accused me of saying an insensitive remark on my final tax day in April. I had to check with hubby and even he said I would never say what I have been accused of saying! Sometimes makes me wonder why I put myself out there only to get hurt...in a way I can't begin to understand what is going on. I don't even get the chance to even talk with the client because she has refused a call back to discuss the issue. I won't get into it here just suffice I may rethink about doing the program next year. I don't need the extra stress and when it becomes no longer fun for me than I back away, maybe that is what I should do here.

There has never been a complaint in the whole 7 yrs I have volunteered for the program. In fact I often get a lot of thanks and often get the same clients year after year. It like Old Home Week if you know what I mean...lol. I will need some time to think on this. I really didn't have a good day that Friday, had to deal with some really rude folks and I was trying to arrange my appointment time with the Grey Nuns for the excising of my catheter as well.

I am just really disappointed in this and that I can't even begin to get a resolution to it all. Especially as we went out of our to do a tax return we really weren't supposed to be doing in the first place.

Cora


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)