Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some really cute TV and Movie Amigurumis from Hooked on Crochet...

 Look what was in my email box! I must crochet Cookie and Elemo as they are my favorite Sesame Street Characters along with Kermit. Check these guys out they are soooo cute!

Hi Crocheters,                                                                                  
I remember watching Sesame Street when I was younger and to this day I call myself the cookie monster because I am obsessed with cookies. With that said, I must share this adorable Cookie Monster pattern; it's one of my favorites. Eyelash yarn is used which makes this a bit of an advanced crochet pattern.

Along with being an aunt to 7 kids, with one more on the way, I watch a lot of children's shows. I won't make you wait any longer. Below you can find some really neat crochet patterns from some great contributors.

More Fun Characters:

1. Elmo
2. Mario Plushie
3. Luigi Plushie
4. Spongebob
5. Minion from Despicable Me
6. Bender from Futurama
7. Amigurumi Hobbit Pattern

Free Crochet Patterns!
Be sure you download our 16 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns eBook. You'll find a shawl for every season.

Our sister site FaveCrafts.com also wants to share their 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations eBook. You can find fun cupcakes that are sewn, made with paper, beads, painted and more. Don't forget
about FaveCrafts Radio on April 6. You can hear guests like Kristin Omdahl, Christy Tomlinson and more.    

Happy Hooking,


Editor of Hooked on Crochet


Even More Characters

 
This is such a cute pattern that even comes with three variations if you want a different look. It works up quickly and would make a great gift.

 
I've never actually seen Star Wars, but this is such a cute pattern I couldn't pass it up. Use any color yarn you want, but I think these colors are dead on.
 Cora

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)