Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some interesting #knit and #crochet designs for Valentine's Day, there are also some #amigurumi designs as well.

I found some neat patterns for Valentines day. Some are amigurumi's and others are appliques or cloths.

1) Heart from Knitty, Winter 2008


Heart from Knitty, Winter 2008
 2) Heartfelt from Berrocco

Heartfelt from Berrocco
3) Love Hearts by June Gilbank

Love Hearts by June Gilbank
 4) Valentine Hearts Doily by Richard Sechriest ($2.00)


Valentine Hearts Doily by Richard Sechriest
5) Springtime in my Heart by Daniela Herbertz (Ravelry Download)

Springtime in my Heart by Daniela Herbertz (Ravelry Download)
6)  Amigurumi Heart Cactus - Crochet Pattern by Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen (Ravelry Download)

 
Amigurumi Heart Cactus - by Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen

7)  Valentine Heart Tote by Cecilia Ranger

 
Valentine Heart Tote by Cecilia Ranger
8) Corazoncitos amigurumi hearts pattern by Mia Zamora Johnson


Corazoncitos amigurumi hearts  by Mia Zamora Johnson
9) Hearts by Tamie Snow




10) Hearts Doily by Cylinda Mathews



Hearts Doily by Cylinda Mathews

11) Winged Heart Tattoo by annypurls (Ravelry Download)


Winged Heart Tattoo by annypurls
12) Valentine Heart Rings by Jennifer Tallapaneni

 
Valentine Heart Rings by Jennifer Tallapaneni
13)  Crochet Box of Chocolates by Michele Wilcox (Red Heart Website or Coats and Clark)



Crochet Box of Chocolates
14) Love Bug Amigurumi (Ravelry Download)



Love Bug Amigurumi


15) Hearts by Anna Hrachovec (Mochimochi Land)


Hearts by Anna Hrachovec (Mochimochi Land)

I tried to include many of the designs however there are loads just listed on Ravelry. I hope you enjoy these.

Cora



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)