Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Monday, August 9, 2010

CCMA Fan Fest 2010

This year Edmonton is host to the CCMA (Canadian Country Music Awards). i am a big fan of country music, mu husband isn't. When we first got together he wouldn't even listen to country music! I finally got him to listne because of country acts like Keith Urban, Rascall Flatts (especially their newest edgier music), Rick Tippe and Aaron Pritchett.  Arron is a big fan favorite and has always been to Fan Fest (being held at West Edmonton Mall on September 11, 2010).

So this morning I got this tweet from Aaron

AaronPritchett Just letting all of Twitterland know that me NOT being put on the list for Fanfest at CCMA's this year was NOT my decision. I'm NOT happy!!

This is so not cool!

There is a great line up as you can see...but why not include Aaron!?! There is now way I could ever get my hubby to come to this with this line up! He would have come to see Aaron but he not familiar with any of the other artists.

Host Sponsor: West Edmonton Mall
Event Sponsors: CMT and HMV

Saturday, September 11
11 AM - 3 PM
West Edmonton Mall - Ice Palace

Because our country fans are some of the most dedicated and loyal fans in the world we believe in rewarding them each year with FanFest! This year's event will be held in the Ice Palace at the West Edmonton Mall. One of the loudest, most memorable events for the community each year, the FanFest stage sees 16 performers over the course of 4 hours, and you'll not only get to see them play an acoustic set, but will also have a chance to get their autographs and "Say Cheese" as you pose for pictures. At the FanFest tailgate party, everyone's a VIP! This event is free and open to all!

2010 FanFest Line-Up

Gord Bamford
Victoria Banks
Jaydee Bixby
Jason Blaine
Dean Brody
Doc Walker
Emerson Drive
Jessie Farrell
Carolyn Dawn Johnson
Brett Kissel
Aaron Lines
One More Girl
Johnny Reid
The Wilsons
Michelle Wright
Shane Yellowbird

So if are like me and want to have Aaron in the line here is some contact information:

Office and Mailing Address

Canadian Country Music Association
30-B Commercial Road
Toronto, ON  M4G 1Z4
Canada
Phone: 416.947.1331
Fax: 416.947.5924
Email: country@ccma.org
Alannah Cruickshank, Awards & Event Logistics Manager
  Extension: 214
  Email: acruickshank@ccma.org

Lets show our support for this dynamic personality.

Cora

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)