Hopefully you got through the Christmas mayhem unscathed. And now of course, it's time to shop the sales! I love to stock up on the after-Christmas sales, so I can be better prepared for next year.
1. Bleach Technique Card - A beautiful technique that helps highlight colorful stamps and embellishments.
2. Geo Snowman Card - A cute snowman scene in geometric shapes.
3. Christmas Heart and Home - A heartfelt card for those you love.
4. Christmas Joy Card - Jazz this card up with glitter. Make it with the kids, they'll love it.
5. Scrapbook Cover Story - A nostalgic card that tells a Christmas story for your family.
For more card-making projects, check out the Cards section at FaveCrafts.com. Happy New Year!