Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I got this from my friend Gen. I decided to post it here rather than clog all the emials with it.

Enjoy...I know I smiled while reading it.

Cora





   
I like you because of who you are to me...a true friend.

 


 And if I
 don't get this
 Back I'll take the hint.

 Tonight
 at
midnight
 Your
true love will
 Realize they
like you



 Something
 good will
 Happen to you at
 1:00-4:00 PM
 Tomorrow.




 It could be anywhere
 -- at home, Yahoo, outside
 Of work, anywhere.

 Get ready for the
 Biggest shock of
 Your life.

  

  


 

 Please
 send to 5
 People in 5 minutes.

 Remember:


 'A good friend will
 Come bail you
 Out of jail....

 

 

 But a true friend will
 Be sitting next to you
 Saying WE screwed
 Up, but we had fun!'

  


 

 Proud
 To Be
 Your Friend!


 

 


 

 


  

  





 Make
 sure you read
 All the way down to
 The last sentence,
 And don't skip ahead.

 I've learned..
 That life is like a
 Roll of toilet paper.
 The closer it gets


  

To the end, the
 Faster it goes.

 


 I've learned....
 That we should be
 Glad God doesn't
 Give us everything

 We ask for



 I've learned......
 That money doesn't
 Buy class.



 


 I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.





 I've learned...
 That under everyone's
 Hard shell is someone
 Who wants to be
 Appreciated
 And loved.


 I've learned..
 That the Lord didn't
 Do it all in one day
 What makes me

 Think I can?



 I've learned...
 That to ignore the
 Facts does not
 Change the facts.

 

 




 I've learned....
 That the less time
 I have to work,
 The more things
 I get done.



 To all of you.... Make
 Sure you read all the
 Way down to the
 Last sentence...



 It's National
 Friendship Week.

 
 

 Show your friends
 How much you care.

 
 

 Send this to everyone
 You consider a FRIEND!


 


 Even if it means sending
 It back to the person
 Who sent it to you.  

 




 If it comes back to you,
 Then you'll know you
 Have a circle of friends.  

 




 HAPPY
 FRIENDSHIP
 WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!




 YOU ARE MY FRIEND
 AND I AM HONORED.



 
 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)