Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Monday, May 11, 2009

Lost and Found TV Show on NBC...update.

Dear friends,

We now have over 365 signatures and 3300 visits on our counter.... still a long way to go before we reach our goals of 1000 signatures and 20.000 visits. But if everyone keeps spreading the word and inviting their contacts
to our website, I'm confident we can do it !! We have 8 days left before NBC makes a decision on the fate of "Lost & Found", so let's keep up the good work.

I still couldn't get a major newspaper or Internet website to talk about us, which would help a lot... If you know journalists and webmasters, please ask them to publish a piece on us. We need all the press we can get.

Also, I am pleased to tell you that a lot of people and organizations working with the missing and unidentified have joined us in our fight. Many of them wrote me emails saying how important this show's pickup is to them
and how it could bring awareness to the almost 1 million persons reported missing each year.

Here's a reminder of what you can do to help :
- invite your friends to sign our petition (http://www.lostandfound-online.com/?p=guestbook)
- submit news on NBC.com (http://www.nbc.com/news/news-from-you/submit/)
- send postcards to the NBC studios (http://www.lostandfound-online.com/?p=postcard)
- tell your contacts in the media about the campaign
- post a link to our page everywhere you can

Okay, that's it for tonight.

Thanks for your support and your help !!
Sarah

http://www.lostandfound-online.com/?p=newsletter&9c9e5bb66b12f59ff865




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)