Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Monday, May 18, 2009

I think I have finally found what I want to crochet to commerate our anniversary...

On saplanet originals or saplanet original (she has 2 sites on on etsy and her own website) I found some wonderful patterns.

1)
love begins pattern
From the pattern:
Love begins in the most bizarre way and at the strangest hours for this couple...








2) dilian and mayee

From the pattern: With the simple ceremony, they will walk a loving journey happily ever after...








3)
old couple in love boat

From the pattern: If fairy tale's 'happily ever after' is to far-fetched in this reality, perhaps the next most romantic thing is to be able to grow old with a loving life partner...

I firmly believe that these patterns reflect us. When we first met, my DH, would call me at night and talk with me for at least a half hour. One thing though...he hates talking on the phone! We did this for about three months when I ended up moving in together.

When we realized that we were meant for one another, we got married. It was a small wedding, with close family and friends, on June 30th, 2007.

One of the descriptions for the last pattern explains the boat. It talks about being in the boat through wind (storm) and rain. I other words to be there no matter what, through the good times and the bad. DH has been through so much with me this last year with all my health issues. He has been wonderful throuhg everything.

I hope he likes what I am planning on working on.

Cora

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)