Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Are you looking for a really neat Mother's Day idea?

Well look no further! I found this on PlanetJune's website.

Cora

Basic Rose

© June Gilbank 2009

This basic rose pattern is a perfect introduction to crocheted flowers, and it’s so versatile - make it in any size and colour you like!

vase of crocheted roses

Here are some ideas for use:

  • Use the optional stem pattern below to create a whole vase of roses
  • Stitch a pin to the back of a rose to make a pretty brooch
  • Accessorize a bag by sewing on a couple of roses
  • Sew or glue a small rose to a hair clip or plastic hairband

crocheted rose hairclip

This is a PlanetJune original crochet pattern. Feel free to use it however you wish, but I’d appreciate credit as the pattern designer. Please do not reproduce the pattern anywhere else; instead post a link to http://www.planetjune.com/basicrose/



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)