Anything Knitted and Crocheted

Welcome to my blog. I hope to blog about my knitting and crocheting as well as everyday life. The patterns that I post are original and as such there is copyright on them. When they are based on another pattern there is a link to the pattern.

My husband and I adopted a beautiful dog named Leo. He is a dachshund and absolutely adorable! we adopted him on June 23, 2010 and he has become the love of our lives.

I love to share patterns that I find along the way or to talk about some of the neatest designers that are out there today, so I love to post links to the designs or the designers.

So grab a cup a and sit and enjoy the blog.


Cora

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

On the knitting front...

I got the felted bag off the needles finally. When I find the camera I will post pictures.

I am knitting the cats each a cat bed that has a mobius rim. These beds are going to felted. The pattern is from Cat Borhdi's A Second Treasury of Magical Knitting. These books are worth their weight in gold, let me tell you. The exact pattern isn't pictured on the cover although I am doing a mobeius. Aaaah the magical knitting has awakened in me. I love how the pattern is formed. I decided that I will do the rims first and then do the bowls of the beds. This is one project that is a huge amount of fun. It is easy to learn and not very difficult to do. I have almost all of Cat's books. I can hardly wait to get the rest of them, notable the sock books.

Here are the her magical knitting books:





Cat also has two sock books out as well, here they are:






Cat has also written a fictional book, that is part of a trilogy. Here it is:


Cat also has some free patterns that are available. The patterns that have a mobius in it, though, you will need one of the books in order to do the mobius cast on. Cat doesn't go into this on the website.

I hope you enjoy Cat's site and get the books.

Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to craftygal1965{at}gmail.com. Any other comments please leave here. Please no external links, thank you.

Thank you

Cora Shaw (formerly Levesque)